Vapour Lounge

Forum Home > General Discussion > Wow!

Getbennt

Just can't wrap my head around this empty space, is everything alright then?

February 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pat. M.

Hey Getbent what's up? I understand there's a problem regarding mail order from MACROS. My meds we're re-directed to Can Post "security" for some reason last week so: money gone, investigation "ongoing" and no meds..... I'm obviously concerned and soon to be out of medicin and in a rural location of NL. with a licence but very limited options..... 

Awaiting more information from MACROS mgmt. who are just as surprised as am I. Hope Feds are not starting something new or that MACROS is not under servailance.. I spoke to local horseman who told me I wasn't being targeted by investigation and my permit is good. Looks like I'll have to find and sign up with new supplier too bad as I am new to this deal and I was liking establishing my supply chain with MACROS and just starting to trial specific strains for my affliction before this misdirected and foolish new regulation takes effect April 1!

Anyone??

February 11, 2014 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Getbennt

Pat. M. at February 11, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Hey Getbent what's up? I understand there's a problem regarding mail order from MACROS. My meds we're re-directed to Can Post "security" for some reason last week so: money gone, investigation "ongoing" and no meds..... I'm obviously concerned and soon to be out of medicin and in a rural location of NL. with a licence but very limited options..... 

Awaiting more information from MACROS mgmt. who are just as surprised as am I. Hope Feds are not starting something new or that MACROS is not under servailance.. I spoke to local horseman who told me I wasn't being targeted by investigation and my permit is good. Looks like I'll have to find and sign up with new supplier too bad as I am new to this deal and I was liking establishing my supply chain with MACROS and just starting to trial specific strains for my affliction before this misdirected and foolish new regulation takes effect April 1!

Anyone??

Life! The first sign of life in this very strange predicament. Yes! Hello pat. Good to hear that someone is worried about permanently signing on with a consistent supply of meds, and, in my opinion be that enough to soak my feet in. I'm not wanting to buy a half ounce which I can't afford to smoke, but  nor will I be paying for or greatful for what I want in my food,(flora), rubbed on my joints(balms) or vaped instead of sleeping pills or tincture instead of diaretics. With all that said I want to know how I will get 150 grams a month, which was free down to 150 grams a month by paying $3 to $7 a gram or the current $9 to $11/$12 a gram? Remember, I can't use a mailbox. 

I want enough meds to withstand the front lines of this insanity called ignorance/ reality.

i hope this reply finds you well.

February 11, 2014 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Getbennt

Pat M I apologies for not spelling your name properly. I was medicated:o Where was spell check when I improperly measured the quality of my comment. I am sorry. Sincerely getbennt

February 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Pat. M.

Getbennt at February 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM

Pat M I apologies for not spelling your name properly. I was medicated:o Where was spell check when I improperly measured the quality of my comment. I am sorry. Sincerely getbennt

Hey get bent, no,worries, I've owned the name for some 53 years and can still mess it up... I'm not sure about 150 free grams but hey, let me know how you do that ;) I'm not normally on a forum, but was obviously interested enough in this one. I've been well supported by MACROS throu the tribulations of shipping my meds out here to rural NL! Seems my shipment was flagged (took some time to get verification) and redirected because there was an "odour" causing it to be re -routed to security undeliverable. Looks like I'll get it in three weeks after the RCMP have to waste their time and money checking my permits. As a job that must suck there's so much more important work out there, sorry guys.. Anyway this should be taken care of easily just some time to figure it out. On the other hand it looks like you have some challenges with affordable supply?

February 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.