Vapour Lounge

Forum Home > General Discussion > Isn't this interesting?

Getbennt

Nothing in the Lounge or Blog at MACROS is interesting and not what I expected from members or MACROS. I also want to say, I never knew you could use your spent vaporized tailings, just let it heat and soften(vaporizer), but use 3 times as much of the already spent, decarboxilated cannabis for a bag. I ran out of meds sometime ago and am successfully using this method with great results, also these tailings where being used to make salves/rubs/sublingual rinses/suppositories etc, etc with coconut oil, which by the way is what I used in cooking oils for baking and yes, with dramatic results(do that at $12 a gram). 

Today, I've read a letter from Capital Region Housing Corp. (landlord) that states " any illegal substances used in the suite will be notice for eviction" and a 24 notice to inspect the building units for fire safety of the suite, now this sounds sketchy, no?

anyone know what the end result for a class action suit on the mailings will mean " in hand" for each affected person? 

i hope staff and MACROS are well, and that this quiet is not do to health, Amen . 

March 20, 2014 at 1:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.