Vapour Lounge

Forum Home > General Discussion > What will patients get?

Getbennt

What will we get if Cannabis is sold by Compassion Clubs or by the Government? The Clubs I've spoken to will NOT offer it for free or for less because overages(grown)are for a reason, to cover cost and to make it feasible for the grower and the seller. The Government, will NOT offer it for free for the same reasons. I have asked every Club in Canada, and all 11 Government producers the same question and have been told "NO!"

My grower will take the best of what my plants produce, fet out my allotment, which is NOT the choice flowers, but what the Clubs don't take? ONLY- the best my plants can produce, and I get, without choosing mind you, what's brought me, which is second best. I have never purchased from a Club inferior flowers, but what I'm brought is inferior because of too much something, something or we're learning, etc. etc. for years. 

Government will offer the best flowers and will charge about 70% less than Clubs(low income of course, I don't care about high income,) as it stands now .

Here's what I will get since I can't take a Government disability income and spend it on an amount of Cannabis, which will only be for mood altering and not for tea. How many of you have purchased a half ounce of Cannabis and threw 3 grams into some hot milk, ya right. Now you have just spent $165 on a half ounce, that will get you 5 cups of warm Cannabis milk, so what will I do for the rest of the day? Actually, what I just said is not crazy, but actually less effective than 30 mg of morphine every hour.

If the fight is for the status quo, then us, who can't use our income to purchase this medicine must not extend support to the ongoing system or the new system or any system that removes us from access. $10/$12/$15 a gram is not compassionate, it's tantamount to the sick and poor window shopping at a walk-in clinic, is it not?

I would like two systems, one for the rich who can pay to stay medicated, who can pay to get an immediate MRI or jump a que and I would like a system for the poor where we can't pay to be medicated, where we wait for MRI and where we are found. I want a system that will give me the flowers I would choose and for free, I want the clubs to have second choice on flowers(because they are NOT the Patient) I actually want the Clubs to be known for NOT having private collection type flowers(just the patients)and be it said this way before I join the fight.

I will actually join the fight to stop the old system and the new system because I am at war with the system that is alien, non-allied and impossible to sustain under the blanket thought of Compassion. I don't care if there is no money in it, if you want to put your energies into supplying the demand for Cannabis, to money holders, then fight for recreational use and fight hard, but stop sickening us with this false sense that one day we will have Cannabis for the poor when it costs this. 

March 31, 2014 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[email protected]
Site Owner

M.A.C.R.O.S. was founded on and still stands strong for the Patient to grow thier personal medicine. Designated growers that didn't have the patients best intrest at hart is what broke the MMAR. You are absoultly correct when you say that majority of designated growers would keep the best for themselves and not the patient this is wrong in my eyes on so many levels. The cost is driven by growers. Many times M.A.C.R.O.S. has been offered free donated product for our members but as of this date we have not recieved such donations. This system would work for everyone if Insurance companies would reconize Cannabis as a medical drug and cover it. Since that option is not available for the medical user they only have limited choices. M.A.C.R.O.S. is one choice. We are here for those that other choices are not an option and if growers would lower thier prices, medical users would then be able to afford their medicine. I hope this opens your mind to those patients that need Compassion Societies. I look forward to meeting you Mr. Getbent.

April 15, 2014 at 1:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Getbennt

[email protected] at April 15, 2014 at 1:15 PM

M.A.C.R.O.S. was founded on and still stands strong for the Patient to grow thier personal medicine. Designated growers that didn't have the patients best intrest at hart is what broke the MMAR. You are absoultly correct when you say that majority of designated growers would keep the best for themselves and not the patient this is wrong in my eyes on so many levels. The cost is driven by growers. Many times M.A.C.R.O.S. has been offered free donated product for our members but as of this date we have not recieved such donations. This system would work for everyone if Insurance companies would reconize Cannabis as a medical drug and cover it. Since that option is not available for the medical user they only have limited choices. M.A.C.R.O.S. is one choice. We are here for those that other choices are not an option and if growers would lower thier prices, medical users would then be able to afford their medicine. I hope this opens your mind to those patients that need Compassion Societies. I look forward to meeting you Mr. Getbent.

Hello, thank you for responding. From the field to market will always be the best place for the owner of the field to find the and have at the best produce. Therefor, the owner must trust the picker, picking, presenting presale product for patients who can afford it.  Patients who must trust designated growers outside of those who have a designated grower must pay, and should for that price receive the best of the best. 

Those who can't pay, who don't have a grower should receive first aid or should grow and if they can't, there should be compassionate measures of high quality Cannabis for them. How is this possible? Well, I thought if there where two types of growers. The first would grow as you see happening now, with the licenced commercial grows. The second would be mom and pop style grows that would take care of compassion clubs, medicinal patients  who can afford it.

now that takes care of them, they're all happy and there are enough of them now, to meet shortages in quality, quantity and income.

I personally would not support any, except for the part about those who can grow there own, and probably they (secure, inspected, safe home grows)could give to the compassionate measures allotments persons who will collect that Cannabis for (free only)those who are too sick to fight for it or too sick to give a care.  Imagine the highest quality Cannabiss grown, knowingly for free and paired with compassionate allotment measures that are knowingly going to the sick? I'll bet no Cannabis could compare to the Cannabiss I would support.

I won't refer to Cannabis as medicinal, it's just slightly more respected than coffee here and coffee is my religion.

If you want to support Cannabis for people, and you want people to think its safe, then stop calling it medicine and change your fight for, at the very least the correct fight, recreational Cannabiss. 

To focused on the cost, front lines have fallen through the cracks and everyone is waiting  to see how, who makes out. What?

April 16, 2014 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.