Vapour Lounge

Forum Home > General Discussion > Did you notice?

Getbennt

Has anyone seen all the new commercials(animated in red) about persons driving while high on Cannabis? Does anyone think that the insurance companies have anything to do with the governments slow grind to affordable Cannabis medication/recreational use? How could someone else ask this question properly? Drivers must have been driving high forever, high drivers. 

If a person went into someone's doctor, someone else's pill collection(pusher, friend, parent) would the government admit that pharmaceutical pain killers kill and Cannabis would not? 

What would you rather be tooken from you, Cannabis or morphine, and on a side note, what's better for me before lunch, Cannabis or ...?

April 5, 2014 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Getbennt

My Great Uncle grew his own Cannabis and tobacco outside, could barely afford anything at far away markets, yet it cost him nothing because he added nothing to his Cannabis or tobacco. I don't smoke, but makes you think about the true cost of just leaving people alone. If you start your car, then don't tell me that second hand smoke is bad when you know what it takes to get your auto going, and since you need it your auto then why is it bad if I can afford nearly free medicine, Cannabis?

April 5, 2014 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.